Saturday, May 1, 2010

question #3

I found “focus groups” to be interesting, yet useful as well. A focus group helps you with a specific situation or problem that they have well-known knowledge in. For example, at my firefighting school, we had to do a project on different cities in the bay area. Recently, I had an interview with Milpitas Fire Department, and I had to know everything about Milpitas and it’s fire departments. So I asked that focus group to help me learn the information about Milpitas, so I would do well on the interview. I asked this specific focus group because I knew they specialized in this subject. It was helpful because they knew information within the Milpitas Fire Department that I didn’t know about earlier. So knowing this, I used their helpful information to pass my interview and put myself in front of other interviewees. Having focus groups helps individuals with different specific types of situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment